Sunday, May 8, 2011

WEEKEND FINDS


Old Metal Petrol Number
(7 for my Birth Date)
~
Antique Frames 
~
Lilac Vintage Teapot
~
Seduction Roses
(From Mums Cottage Garden)



This Weekend I visited one of my favorite places back home in Country Victoria

The BIG Shed
A haven for hunters like myself, it is filled with Antiques & Collectables as well as Vintage Clothing
I can never leave without purchasing something.
This time I walked away with the Lilac Teapot & Frames


Another stop was to 

I was in awe by the beautiful range of Furniture and Vintage Bric-a-brac in the little shop fit out. There were also some great vintage clothing pieces I quite liked. Everything was so beautifully displayed, if it were not for the limit in my bank account and the matter of fitting it all into the car to take back to Melbourne, I would have bought some beautiful furniture pieces including a Rustic Trestle Table and seats - I will be Back 
Here I picked up the Petrol number & Vintage Wooden spool (not shown)


Now to find places for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment