Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WONDERFUL WORKSTEAD










Spending a bit of time at the desk in front of my Mac today, researching ideas for an Event I'm styling next month got me thinking. I'd like to make my Desk space look a bit more pretty & inspiring

Upon looking for Event Decoration Inspiration (that's a bit of a mouthful) I found Bash, Please - A Wedding & Event Planning Business created by Paige Appel and Kelly Harris*

Earlier this year they moved into their "Workstead" which as you can see from the pics above must be such an inspiring space to weave ideas. Their Industrial Chic Studio is flooded with natural light and filled with vintage finds, salvaged materials and family heirlooms. Combined with neutral colours to create a 'canvas', raw elements such as concrete floors, exposed ceilings and white washed brick walls... it is just...WOW.

Desk inspiration found.



*more on their amazing work later

No comments:

Post a Comment