Tuesday, May 29, 2012

'A VINTAGE TEA PARTY'






Photos taken by Me


Over the weekend I hosted 'A Vintage Tea Party' as part of Australia's Biggest Morning Tea, to help raise funds for Cancer Research and Support.


My Invitation read a little like this:

EXPECT: TEAPOTS, RABBITS, FLOWERS, BUNTING, CAKESTANDS AND, NOT TO FORGET, PLENTIFUL AMOUNTS 
OF MAGICAL TEA-PARTY FOOD FIT FOR THE QUEEN.

There was indeed plentiful amounts of delicious food baked by my family & friends, including freshly made scones (thanks Steph!) and a selection of delightful T2 Tea's including French Earl Grey, Ginger Spice and Peppermint.

I had so much fun creating this event, from making the bunting flags and props to setting up & styling it all on the day.


If you would be interested in having me style your next event please contact me via my email address

thehuntforhappiness@gmail.com

It would be my pleasure!



Bentwood Chairs hired from Dann Event Hire
Wooden Cutlery (handpainted by me) & striped yellow Straws - Emerald & Ella
Special Thanks to my friend Gemma for loaning the Birdcage and Scales
& Amanda for the White Ladder Back Chairs

All other props are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment