Monday, November 14, 2011

MUSIC COVER LOVE



This is on my want list right now. I love listening to Triple J and especially Like A Version. A segment played each week during Mornings with Tom and Alex. The premise of the show is that an artist or band will swing by to perform live in the studio with their interpretation of someone else’s song.

This year there has been some amazing covers. 

I especially love:

Owl Eyes - Pumped Up Kicks (Foster The People cover)
Sarah Blasko - Hey Ya! (OutKast Cover)
Angus & Julia Stone - Say It Right (Nelly Furtado cover)
Gossling - Dance The Way I Feel (Ou Est Le Swimming Pool cover)
Art vs Science - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Daft Punk cover)
Plan B - Runaway (Kanye West cover)
Eskimo Joe - Somebody That I Used To Know (Gotye cover)
The Wombats - Price Tag (Jessie J cover)








See what I mean? Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment