Monday, December 12, 2011

DECEMBER LOVE

Where has the last month gone? Has it almost been a month since my last post?! (oops)

I have gotten a little older, celebrating my birthday last week. Visited many a market, including a few visits to the Suzuki Night Market, The Melbourne Design Market @ Fed Square Carpark last weekend as well as a wander through The Design Files Open House which was just gorgeous.

Birthday Flowers from my lovely friends 


The Design Files Open House Workspace – featuring artwork by Kirra Jamison, Dane Lovett, Kate Tucker, Kat Macleod, Madeleine Stamer.
Purchased this from The TDF Open House


and this 
(I had forgotten how much I loved the movie when I was younger and had to watch it the next day)




Some Snapshots I took from the Open House Balcony


*I will no longer let a month pass by without a blog post*


No comments:

Post a Comment