Saturday, March 31, 2012

BLANK







Since finding the 'Blank' Stall at the Melbourne Design Market @ Fed Square in December, I have been anxiously awaiting the launch of their website. 
So I was thrilled to receive an email this week announcing that it had launched.


'Blank is your toolbox for personalised goodies, projects and creative play.'
Their passion is to bring creativity, personality and fun into making, baking, giving and decorating.

Their website is so fun.. every product has an inpirational idea to put the item to creative use. My favourite products are the coloured gift boxes, treat bags and fasteners, just to name a few.

I purchased the treat bags and gift boxes at the market and presented my homemade gingerbread as part of my gifts at Christmas. They were a hit.




Next on my list will be more treat bags and some coloured tapes. Also, the hollow wooden eggs would make very cute easter gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment