Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TIFA MADE






How incredibly cool is this idea!


Sandwiches and Cakes on two wheels: Tiffany is an American girl in Paris with a fun foodie business. "Tifamade" is homemade food, made with ingredients carefully chosen from the farmer's market, all wrapped up in ecological packaging. The sandwiches and cakes are presented in a lovely suitcase." 

In 2010, Tiffany started delivering sandwiches in Paris when she was looking for a way to combine her two passions: feeding people and riding her bike.
 I love that she presents her sandwiches in an old suitcase and her cakes look yum, too!


I wish I had have known about her when I was there.



Side note - her nail polish is so cute


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jessica! I'll make a sandwich for you next time you are in Paris! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup Tiffany, I would love that!
    How do you find riding amongst the crazy traffic en Paris?
    I found it a little daunting to get on a bike while I was there a few months ago.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! I love the pink bike and vitage suitcase :)

    ReplyDelete