Monday, October 10, 2011

L A D U R E E








Instagram for Iphone


Yum   yum YUM !



I visited Ladurée 3 or 4 times during my stay (I don't know whether this is something to brag about?) My first visit was to the Bonaparte location on a Sunday morning for 'Petite Dejeuner'. This was more on the grand side as I indulged in an assortment of french pastries. I left with 15 Macaroons although this particular day reached 31 degrees and in an attempt to save them from the heat, I decided to walk 30 minutes back to my apartment before returning to the Luxembourg Gardens where I had originally planned to sit down and enjoy a couple as I read my book. Luckily they were worth the effort!

Another visit was with a friend for afternoon tea where we both enjoyed a Tarte Passion Framboise (Passionfruit Raspberry Tart) while I sipped on a Vanilla, Cinnamon, Citrus and Strawberry infused cup of tea. Both were at high levels of deliciousness.

My favourite Macaroon flavours: Caramel, Cassis (Blackcurrant) and Reglisse (Licorice)


No comments:

Post a Comment